Experience incredible Fender® sound with this affordable, versatile and super-portable powered loudspeaker that’s perfect for bands, solo performers, DJs, schools, houses of worship and businesses. The Fighter 12 is equipped with a 1,100W Class “D” power amplifier that provides plenty of power for its high-quality 12″ woofer and 1″ titanium horn-loaded high-frequency compression driver. Dynamic limiting circuitry continuously monitors headroom and seamlessly adjusts system gain for distortion-free power, even at higher volume levels.
- Two-way full-range active loudspeaker with Bluetooth audio streaming
- 12″ low-frequency speaker; 1″ titanium horn-loaded high-frequency compression driver
- 1100W class “D” power amplifier with active crossover
- Three input channels; two-band EQ per input channel; loop output with subwoofer crossover switch
- Dual tuned-port system for extended bass response; dynamic limiting circuitry continuously monitors headroom to prevent distortion
- Rugged, compact and lightweight wood enclosure with perforated steel grille, protective corners and dual rear handles; 35mm pole-mount socket
In an especially convenient and versatile touch, Fighter Series speakers feature high-fidelity Bluetooth connectivity for easy streaming of wireless audio from mobile devices.
Class “D” Power Amplifier
Fighter Series speakers are equipped with an onboard Class “D” power amplifier that boasts 1100W of clean, efficient power. Thanks to its dynamic limiting circuitry with continuous headroom monitoring, it delivers maximum power without distortion even at high volume level
Fighter Series speakers include three flexible input channels to accommodate a variety of input sources. With XLR, 1/4″ and 3.5mm connections, along with wireless Bluetooth connectivity, you can connect to almost any modern audio source with ease. Match your audio signal perfectly to the channel with volume and operating level controls, and easily dial in great tone with the two-band EQ on each channel.